What are the benefits for toddlers to have a sport program ?
- Improve the health throught better physical skills.
- Improve the coordination and balance.
- Improve the mental health with greater confidence, social kills and self-esteem.
- Improve personal skills with the cooperation, leadership, respect, self-discipline, patience, resilience and persistence.
- According to Project Play by Aspen Institute, the adage ‘a healthy body, a healthy mind' is true : physically active kids have up to 40 percent higher test scores.
- Improve team skills through a sense of belonging, teamwork skill, friendship, camaderie, and team goal-setting skills.